Cat Care Clinics
2020 Clinic Schedule
Our Board has unanimously voted to go one step further to help curb our county’s cat population. If you bring the mama cat and her entire litter of young kittens (*young defined as still having baby teeth) to be spay/neutered before finding homes for the kittens, we’ll fix the mama for free and the whole litter of kittens will be 50% off!
For those living on the reservations in our area, if you’ll pay $10.00 for the rabies vaccination, we’ll throw in the spay/neuter for free!
Call 935-MEOW (6369) to reserve space
for your kitties.
17,909 cats spay/neutered to date
In 2019 - 1,640 cats fixed!
In 2018 - 1,581 cats fixed!
- January 28, Chewelah - 193 cats spayed/neutered at our first clinic of the year!
- February 11, Chewelah - 121 cats spayed/neutered
- March 4, Chewelah - 170 cats spayed/neutered
- April 22, Chewelah - 133 cats spayed/neutered
- May 20, Chewelah - 132 cats spayed/neutered
- June 10, Chewelah - 122 cats (mostly kittens) spayed/neutered
- July 1, Chewelah - 110 cats spayed/neutered
- August 12, Chewelah - 148 cats spayed/neutered
- September 16 - 174 cats spayed/neutered. WOW! That’s 1,302 cats fixed so far this year at our one-Sunday-a-month clinics so the 17th cat we fix at our next clinic will be kitty #16,000!
- October 21, Kettle Falls - 105 kitties were spayed/neutered at the Gun Club.
- November 11, Chewelah - 174 cats spay/neutered today making 2018 a very good year in which 1,581 cats will not be reproducing anymore!
- December - No clinic for December